Effective Robotics Programming with ROS 3rd Edition
Page Count468 Pages
About the e-Book
Effective Robotics Programming with ROS 3rd Edition Pdf
Find out everything you need to know to build powerful robots with the most up-to-date ROS
Building and programming a robot can be cumbersome and time-consuming, but not when you have the right collection of tools, libraries, and more importantly expert collaboration. ROS enables collaborative software development and offers an unmatched simulated environment that simplifies the entire robot building process.
This book is packed with hands-on examples that will help you program your robot and give you complete solutions using open source ROS libraries and tools. It also shows you how to use virtual machines and Docker containers to simplify the installation of Ubuntu and the ROS framework, so you can start working in an isolated and control environment without changing your regular computer setup.
It starts with the installation and basic concepts, then continues with more complex modules available in ROS such as sensors and actuators integration (drivers), navigation and mapping (so you can create an autonomous mobile robot), manipulation, Computer Vision, perception in 3D with PCL, and more. By the end of the book, you’ll be able to leverage all the ROS Kinetic features to build a fully fledged robot for all your needs.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the concepts of ROS, the command-line tools, visualization GUIs, and how to debug ROS
- Connect robot sensors and actuators to ROS
- Obtain and analyze data from cameras and 3D sensors
- Use Gazebo for robot/sensor and environment simulation
- Design a robot and see how to make it map the environment, navigate autonomously, and manipulate objects in the environment using MoveIt!
- Add vision capabilities to the robot using OpenCV 3.0
- Add 3D perception capabilities to the robot using the latest version of PCL
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
CMMI for Development: Implementation Guide
Cracking the IT Architect Interview