MATLAB Machine Learning
Page Count326 Pages
About the e-Book
MATLAB Machine Learning Pdf
- A first to market practical guide for using MATLAB to write machine learning software
- Numerous worked examples spanning the field of machine learning and big data
- Comes with complete working MATLAB source code
This book is a comprehensive guide to machine learning with worked examples in MATLAB. It starts with an overview of the history of Artificial Intelligence and automatic control and how the field of machine learning grew from these. It provides descriptions of all major areas in machine learning.
The book reviews commercially available packages for machine learning and shows how they fit into the field. The book then shows how MATLAB can be used to solve machine learning problems and how MATLAB graphics can enhance the programmer’s understanding of the results and help users of their software grasp the results.
Machine Learning can be very mathematical. The mathematics for each area is introduced in a clear and concise form so that even casual readers can understand the math. Readers from all areas of engineering will see connections to what they know and will learn new technology.
The book then provides complete solutions in MATLAB for several important problems in machine learning including face identification, autonomous driving, and data classification. Full source code is provided for all of the examples and applications in the book.
What you'll learn:
- An overview of the field of machine learning
- Commercial and open source packages in MATLAB
- How to use MATLAB for programming and building machine learning applications
- MATLAB graphics for machine learning
- Practical real world examples in MATLAB for major applications of machine learning in big data
Who is this book for:
The primary audiences are engineers and engineering students wanting a comprehensive and practical introduction to machine learning.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Multimedia Quality of Experience (QoE)
CMMI for Development: Implementation Guide