Pro Apache Phoenix: An SQL Driver for HBase
Page Count140 Pages
About the e-Book
Pro Apache Phoenix: An SQL Driver for HBase Pdf
- Democratization of data with a quick and simpler SQL language to data stored in HBase
- Deep insights into data modeling for storing and querying data in the NoSQL data store HBase
- Best practices to be followed to build a scalable data store on Hadoop and HBase
- Integration with other BI tools
Leverage Phoenix as an ANSI SQL engine built on top of the highly distributed and scalable NoSQL framework HBase. Learn the basics and best practices that are being adopted in Phoenix to enable a high write and read throughput in a big data space.
This book includes real-world cases such as Internet of Things devices that send continuous streams to Phoenix, and the book explains how key features such as joins, indexes, transactions, and functions help you understand the simple, flexible, and powerful API that Phoenix provides. Examples are provided using real-time data and data-driven businesses that show you how to collect, analyze, and act in seconds.
Pro Apache Phoenix covers the nuances of setting up a distributed HBase cluster with Phoenix libraries, running performance benchmarks, configuring parameters for production scenarios, and viewing the results. The book also shows how Phoenix plays well with other key frameworks in the Hadoop ecosystem such as Apache Spark, Pig, Flume, and Sqoop.
You will learn how to:
- Handle a petabyte data store by applying familiar SQL techniques
- Store, analyze, and manipulate data in a NoSQL Hadoop echo system with HBase
- Apply best practices while working with a scalable data store on Hadoop and HBase
- Integrate popular frameworks (Apache Spark, Pig, Flume) to simplify big data analysis
- Demonstrate real-time use cases and big data modeling techniques
Who This Book Is For
Data engineers, Big Data administrators, and architects.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pro Hadoop Data Analytics
Java How To Program