Mastering Django: Core
Page Count694 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Django: Core Pdf
Mastering Django: Core is a completely revised and updated version of the original Django Book, written by Adrian Holovaty and Jacob Kaplan-Moss - the creators of Django.
The main goal of this book is to make you a Django expert. By reading this book, you’ll learn the skills needed to develop powerful websites quickly, with code that is clean and easy to maintain.
This book is also a programmer’s manual that provides complete coverage of the current Long Term Support (LTS) version of Django. For developers creating applications for commercial and business critical deployments, Mastering Django: Core provides a complete, up-to-date resource for Django 1.8LTS with a stable code-base, security fixes and support out to 2018.
What You Will Learn
- Use Django to access user-submitted form data, validate it, and work with it
- Get to know advanced URLconf tips and tricks
- Extend Django’s template system with custom code
- Define models and use the database API to create, retrieve, update, and delete records
- Fully extend and customize the default implementation as per your project’s needs
- Test and deploy your Django application
- Get to know more about Django’s session, cache Framework, and middleware
Delivers absolutely everything you will ever need to know to become a master Django programmer
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Become ITIL Foundation Certified in 7 Days
Pro Hadoop Data Analytics