Pulmonary Embolism 3rd Edition
Page Count688 Pages
About the e-Book
Pulmonary Embolism 3rd Edition Pdf
A must have resource for clinicians and investigators interested in pulmonary embolism and deep venous thrombosis
- Highly illustrated with numerous tables and graphs alongside clear concise text
- Includes chapters addressing pulmonary embolism (PE) and deep venous thrombosis (DVT) in relation to diseases and disorders such as; chronic heart failure, cancer, diabetes, stroke, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) and many more
- Discusses the role the different tools offered in imaging for PE, including echocardiography, multidetector computed tomography (CT), single photon emission computed tomography (SPECT), ventilation-perfusion (V-Q) imaging, dual energy CT, and magnetic resonance angiography
- Contains 29 new chapters and includes new content on epidemiology of deep venous thrombosis; use of the new anticoagulants (dabigatran, rivaroxaban, and apixaban) for DVT and PE; indications and results with thrombolytic therapy and with vena cava filters; and information and indications for invasive mechanical thrombectomy and thrombolysis
- Written by an internationally recognized and respected expert in the field
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Atlas of Functional Neuroanatomy
Understanding Human Anatomy and Pathology