Essentials of a Successful Biostatistical Collaboration
Page Count308 Pages
About the e-Book
Essentials of a Successful Biostatistical Collaboration Pdf
- Provides an overview of common functions expected of a collaborating biostatistician
- Identifies tools and resources that a biostatistician needs
- Asserts best practices in terms of project management and use of gold standard templates in the design and report of studies
- Presents technical statistical concepts in simpler terms that can be conveyed to clinicians
- Uses actual interviews with clinicians from a broad spectrum of medical specialties to convey key learning points in collaboration with biostatisticians
The aim of this book is to equip biostatisticians and other quantitative scientists with the necessary skills, knowledge, and habits to collaborate effectively with clinicians in the healthcare field. The book provides valuable insight on where to look for information and material on sample size and statistical techniques commonly used in clinical research, and on how best to communicate with clinicians. It also covers the best practices to adopt in terms of project, time, and data management; relationship with collaborators; etc.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Medicine: The Definitive Illustrated History
A Biographical History of Endocrinology