Gomella’s Neonatology 8th Edition
About the e-Book
Gomella’s Neonatology 8th Edition Pdf
The field’s most trusted and comprehensive guide to treating common and rare problems in newborns
"A copy of this reference should be kept readily available in the newborn unit. It is a potent learning tool for NCU students." -- Family Medicine review of an earlier edition
A true essential for nearly three decades, this streamlined reference provides logically organized, quickly retrievable information on basic and advanced management techniques for the neonate. Featuring a convenient outline approach that puts key information at reader’s fingertips, this quick reference covers everything clinicians need to know about on-call neonatal problems, procedures, diseases and disorders, and pharmacology.
• The most comprehensive drug formulary available in a neonatal handbook
• 20 procedures are explained in a step-by-step manner
• Full-color images of neonatal rashes and dermatologic problems
• Immunization tables
• An "On Call" section presenting more than common and serious patient management issues with guidelines for rapid diagnosis and treatment
• Cutting-edge strategies for management of specific respiratory syndromes
• Valuable appendices, including Abbreviations Used in Neonatology, Blood Pressure Determinations, Isolation Guidelines, and more
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, 2-Volume Set