Terraform: Up and Running: Writing Infrastructure as Code
Page Count152 Pages
About the e-Book
Terraform: Up and Running: Writing Infrastructure as Code Pdf
With this practical book, you’ll learn how to get you up and running with Terraform, an open source tool that allows you to define infrastructure for a variety of cloud providers—including AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, DigitalOcean, and others—using a simple, declarative programming language. Author Yevgeniy (Jim) Brikman introduces you to Terraform syntax, and shows you how to deploy and manage infrastructure with just a few CLI commands.
You’ll also learn:
- Why every company needs to use infrastructure-as-code
- Why Terraform is preferable to Chef, Puppet, Ansible, SaltStack, and CloudFormation
- How you can manage Terraform state
- How to create reusable infrastructure with Terraform modules
- Terraform tips & tricks: loops, if-statements, and pitfalls
- How to use Terraform as a team
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Content That Converts
Image, Video and 3D Data Registration