Page Count423 Pages
About the e-Book
Functional C# Pdf
Uncover the secrets of functional programming using C# and change the way you approach your applications forever
Functional programming makes your application faster, improves performance, and increases your productivity. C# code is written at a higher level of abstraction, so that code will be closer to business requirements, abstracting away many low-level implementation details.
This book bridges the language gap for C# developers by showing you how to create and consume functional constructs in C#. We also bridge the domain gap by showing how functional constructs can be applied in business scenarios. We’ll take you through lambda expressions and extension methods, and help you develop a deep understanding of the concepts and practices of LINQ and recursion in C#.
By the end of the book, you will be able to write code using the best approach and will be able to perform unit testing in functional programming, changing how you write your applications and revolutionizing your projects.
What You Will Learn
- Develop an application using the functional approach
- Implement unit testing to functionally program code
- Create efficient code using functional programming
- Work through a LINQ query so you can work with data
- Compose asynchronous programs to create a responsive application
- Use recursion in function programming in order to simplify code
- Optimize the program code using Laziness and Caching Techniques
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Professional Values in Nursing
Hardware IP Security and Trust