Professional Values in Nursing
Page Count303 Pages
About the e-Book
Professional Values in Nursing Pdf
This practical guide explores professional values in nursing, helping you to develop safe, compassionate, dignified, person-centred and evidence-based nursing practice.
The emphasis of the book is on fundamental values of equality, dignity and caring. The authors discuss holistic nursing care, working in partnership with people and families, working collaboratively with the interprofessional team, vulnerability and safeguarding, challenging poor practice and promoting best practice.
- Chapters linked to the Professional Values domain in the NMC Standards for pre-registration nursing education
- Strong evidence base to ensure best practice
- Accessible style with learning outcomes, practice scenarios, questions and activities
- Relevant to all fields of nursing, with practice scenarios representing people across the lifespan and with different healthcare needs
- Professional Values in Nursing is a valuable resource for all nursing students, helping to embed professional values in their everyday practice.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .