Surgical Decision Making 6th Edition
About the e-Book
Surgical Decision Making 6th Edition Pdf
Using a proven, practical, algorithmic approach, Surgical Decision Making summarizes evidence-based guidelines and practice protocols in an easy-to-follow format. Designed to sharpen the decision-making skills of both trainees and practicing surgeons, the 6th Edition directs your focus to the critical decision points in a wide range of clinical scenarios, helping you determine optimal evaluation and management to secure the best possible patient outcomes. Algorithms are accompanied by annotations that explain all critical factors affecting decisions in a concise, readable manner.
- Reflects the scope of practice of today’s general surgeon, with fresh, expert perspectives from new editor Dr. Richard Schulick and numerous new contributors.
- Contains 58 new chapters and thoroughly revised content throughout.
- Includes new coverage of Preoperative Evaluation of the Geriatric Patient, Pancreatic Cystic Neoplasm, Familial Breast Cancer, Resuscitative Endovascular Balloon Occlusion of the Aorta, Blunt Cerebrovascular Injury, and much more.
- Uses an easy-to-follow, consistent format, with an algorithm on one page and short descriptions explaining the various steps in the decision-making process on the opposite page.
- Includes explanatory notes that summarize presenting signs and symptoms, laboratory investigation, diagnostic modalities, surgical therapies, and adjuvant therapies for each condition.
- Encompasses both general surgery and surgical subspecialties?helping you directly manage a broad range of problems.
- Emphasizes information that frequently appears on board exams.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Image-Guided Interventions (Expert Radiology Series)
Mader's Reptile and Amphibian Medicine and Surgery