Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2021
About the e-Book
Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2021 Pdf
The go-to guide for students and nurses alike to promote better patient care! Saunders Nursing Drug Handbook 2021 provides you with essential information on more than 1,000 generic and 4,000 trade name drugs. This handy, user-friendly guide features updated Black Box Alerts and comprehensive coverage of IV drug administration, side effects and adverse reactions, fixed combinations, and nursing considerations. It uniquely guides you through clinical priorities in the practice setting and is organized alphabetically by generic drug name for quick reference. New drug monographs cover 17 new FDA-approved drugs!
Access to this product, which may be at the discretion of your institution, is up to 3 years of online and perpetual offline access. Elsevier reserves the right to restrict or remove access due to changes in product portfolio or other market conditions.
- Over 1,000 generic name drugs, encompassing over 4,000 trade name drugs, are organized alphabetically with A-to-Z tabs for quick and easy access.
- Detailed information for each drug distinguishes side effects and adverse reactions to help you identify which are most likely to occur.
- Highlighting of high-alert drugs helps promote safe administration of drugs that pose the greatest risk for patient harm; an appendix includes drug names that sound alike or look alike.
- UNIQUE! Herbal information is included in the appendix and on the Evolve companion website, covering the interactions and effects of commonly encountered herbs.
- Classifications section features an overview of actions and uses for drug families.
- Top 100 Drugs list helps you easily identify the most frequently administered drugs.
- Nursing considerations are organized in a functional nursing process framework and include headings for baseline assessment, intervention/evaluation, and patient/family teaching.
- Information on lifespan and disorder-related dosage variations equips you with special considerations for pediatric, geriatric, hepatic, and immune- or renal-compromised patients.
- Extensive IV content features IV compatibilities/IV incompatibilities and breaks down key information with headings on reconstitution, rate of administration, and storage.
- Fixed combinations are included in dosages of each combined drug directly within the individual monographs, to help you understand different drug dose options for specific diseases.
- Cross-references to the 400 top U.S. brand-name drugs are located throughout the book for easy access.
- Customizable and printable monographs for 100 of the most commonly used drugs are located on Evolve, along with quarterly drug updates.
- Therapeutic and toxic blood level information promotes safe drug administration.
- Comprehensive IV Compatibility Chart foldout arms you with compatibility information for 65 intravenous drugs.
- List of newly approved drugs in the front of the book makes it easy to locate the latest drugs.
- Callouts in a sample drug monograph highlight key features to help you understand how to use the book more efficiently.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Language of Medicine