Weather For Dummies 2nd Edition
Page Count411 Pages
About the e-Book
Weather For Dummies 2nd Edition Pdf
What in the world is going on up there?
Look up! It’s a bird; it’s a plane; it’s a Polar mesospheric cloud! When you look to the sky, do you wonder why the Sun is so bright or why the clouds are white or why the sky is blue? Then, Weather For Dummies is your resource to fuel your curiosity about the weather. It takes you on an exciting journey through the Earth's atmosphere and the ways it behaves. You’ll get an overview of rain, Sun, clouds, storms and other phenomena.
With helpful photographs and illustrations, you can easily visualize different weather types and relate them into the world around you. The scientific words and phrases are explained in detail (what is barometric pressure?), your curious questions are answered (why do we have seasons?), and the roots of weather myths, proverbs, and sayings are revealed (“early thunder, early spring”).
- Discover how weather forecasts are made, and what constitutes a weather emergency
- Find out what causes change in weather, such as how air pressure drives winds
- Learn how climate change is affecting today’s weather
- Discover how light plays tricks on our eyes to create effects like rainbows, sun dogs, and halos
- Have fun with at-home weather experiments, including setting up your own weather station
Perfect for any weather amateur, you can have your head in the clouds while your feet are on the ground. Next time you’re outside, take Weather For Dummies along with you, look at the sky, and discover something new about the environment you live in.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
MATLAB For Dummies
Meal Prep Cookbook For Dummies