Yao & Artusio’s Anesthesiology 9th Edition
About the e-Book
Yao & Artusio’s Anesthesiology 9th Edition Pdf
elected as a Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Case-based and easy to use, Yao & Artusio’s Anesthesiology: Problem-Oriented Patient Management is the bestselling study and review reference preferred by both residents and practicing anesthesiologists. The revised Ninth Edition prepares you for the oral and written boards with more than 60 real-world cases accompanied by questions that conform to the four areas of questioning on the oral boards, reinforcing step-by-step critical thinking about today’s surgical anesthesia and patient management.
- Fully revised throughout, including new coverage of hypertension geriatric anesthesia, enhanced recovery after surgery (ERAS), postoperative cognitive dysfunction (POCD) and updated references for further study and clarification.
- A consistent chapter format includes: presentation of a case; questions on medical disease and differential diagnosis, preoperative planning and preparation, intraoperative management, and postoperative management; and complete answers and discussion of the case.
- Problem-based approach emphasizes critical thinking, collaborative decision making, and problem-solving skills.
- Ideal for oral board and continuing education preparation.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Wound Care Essentials
Overcoming Internet Addiction For Dummies