McGraw-Hill Education Science Workbook for the GED Test 3rd Edition
Page Count224 Pages
About the e-Book
McGraw-Hill Education Science Workbook for the GED Test 3rd Edition Pdf
Get the targeted practice you need to excel on the Science section of the GED test!
To achieve a high score on the GED test, you must excel on the Science section of the exam. Packed with drills and skill-building exercises, this up-to-date workbook provides you with comprehensive practice for every Science topic covered on the test. A pretest allows you to assess your strengths and weaknesses, and a posttest closely modeled on the real exam shows you what to expect on test day.
- New: Review questions on critical thinking and reasoning match latest test
- New: Appendix covers the most important vocabulary for the Science section of the test
- More than 200 Science questions in a variety of formats to provide extensive practice
- Includes a pretest and posttest to determine exam readiness
- The Flashcard App includes 100 flashcards to help you review all four test sections
- Learning objectives based on the Common Core State Standards, allowing you to use the book for all high school equivalency exams
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Billionaire’s Accidental Bride, Part 1
CURRENT Medical Diagnosis And Treatment 2022