Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition
Page Count735 Pages
About the e-Book
Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course 4th Edition Pdf
Master the principles of clinical infectious disease in 30 days or less!
Doody's Core Titles for 2021!
Infectious Diseases: A Clinical Short Course, Fourth Edition provides busy physicians, students, nurse practitioners, and PAs with the kind of concise overview they need to understand, diagnose, and treat common infectious diseases safely and effectively.
Organized by system/region?as opposed to pathogens?to simulate the ways you encounter common pathogens and disorders in rounds or in practice, this new edition includes key updates and aligns content with information tested on the USMLE Step 2. By indicating the number of days you should spend on each chapter, the author has created a schedule for completion of each lesson. A wide array of tables summarizing the methods of clinical assessment, anti-infective agent doses, and drug toxicities?critical facts that do not require memorization, but need to be referred to when caring for patients?facilitate this condensed learning schedule.
- Key Points summarize the most important facts you need to know when managing each infection and facilitate board review
- Guiding Questions kick off each chapter
- An estimate of the potential severity of each disease provides insight into how quickly you should initiate treatment
- Case examples highlight real-world clinical application of the content
- Dozens of color plates depict major pathogens
- All chapters have been updated to reflect the most current treatment and diagnostic guidelines from the Infectious Diseases Society of America
Download e-Book Pdf
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach