Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology 19th Edition
About the e-Book
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology 19th Edition Pdf
The definitive guide to understanding, diagnosing, and treating urologic disorders – now in full color for the first time!
A Doody's Core Title for 2021!
Smith & Tanagho’s General Urology, Nineteenth Edition offers a complete overview of the diagnosis and treatment of the diseases and disorders managed by urologic surgeons. This trusted classic delivers a clear, concise presentation of the etiology, pathogenesis, clinical findings, differential diagnosis, and medical and surgical treatment of all major urologic conditions. The well-organized, user-friendly design makes relevant clinical information and management guidelines easy to find and simple to implement.
- NEW full-color presentation
- High-yield descriptions of the latest diagnostic modalities and management protocols
- More than 1,000 illustrations and figures, including CT scans, radionuclide imaging scans, and x-rays
- NEW chapters on female urology and pediatric urology
- Ideal for residents and medical students who require a concise and comprehensive reference
- Great for board preparation
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Graber and Wilburs Family Medicine Examination and Board Review