Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Demystified
Page Count544 Pages
About the e-Book
Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Demystified Pdf
The quick and easy way to master psychiatric and mental health nursing and use your knowledge in real-world situations
If you're looking for a fun, fast review that boils psychiatric and mental health nursing down to its most essential, must-know points your search ends here! Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Demystified is a complete yet concise overview of this field, including neurobiology, pharmacology, therapeutic communication, psychiatric assessment, theoretical models of care, and more. You will learn about hallmark signs and symptoms, treatment, and nursing intervention so you have the knowledge to help your patients as a student and as a nurse once you start your career.
This fast and easy guide features:
- Learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter
- A foundation in psychiatric and mental health nursing topics
- A final exam at the end of the book
- A time-saving approach to performing better on an exam or at work
- Simple enough for a student, but comprehensive enough for a professional, Psychiatric and Mental Health Nursing Demystified is your shortcut to mastering this critical topic.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
EMS Respiratory Emergency Management DeMYSTiFieD
Medical-Surgical Nursing Demystified