Microsoft SQL Server 2019: A Beginner's Guide 7th Edition
Page Count864 Pages
About the e-Book
Microsoft SQL Server 2019: A Beginner's Guide 7th Edition Pdf
Get Up to Speed on Microsoft® SQL Server® 2019 Quickly and Easily
Start working with Microsoft SQL Server 2019 in no time with help from this thoroughly revised, practical resource. Filled with real-world examples and hands-on exercises, Microsoft SQL Server 2019: A Beginner’s Guide, Seventh Edition starts by explaining fundamental relational database system concepts. From there, you’ll learn how to write Transact-SQL statements, execute simple and complex database queries, handle system administration and security, and use powerful analysis and reporting tools. New topics such as SQL and JSON support, graph databases, and support for machine learning with R and Python are also covered in this step-by-step tutorial.
- • Install, configure, and customize Microsoft SQL Server 2019
• Create and modify database objects with Transact-SQL statements
• Write stored procedures and user-defined functions
• Handle backup and recovery, and automate administrative tasks
• Tune your database system for optimal availability and reliability
• Secure your system using authentication, encryption, and authorization
• Work with SQL Server Analysis Services, Reporting Services, and other BI tools
• Gain knowledge of relational storage, presentation, and retrieval of data stored in the JSON format
• Manage graphs using SQL Server Graph Databases
• Learn about machine learning support for R and Python
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Atlas of Emergency Medicine
Java: A Beginner's Guide