Circulating Tumor Cells: Isolation and Analysis
Page Count464 Pages
About the e-Book
Circulating Tumor Cells: Isolation and Analysis Pdf
Introduces the reader to Circulating Tumor Cells (CTCs), their isolation method and analysis, and commercially available platforms.
- Presents the historical perspective and the overview of the field of circulating tumor cells (CTCs)
- Discusses the state-of-art methods for CTC isolation, ranging from the macro- to micro-scale, from positive concentration to negative depletion, and from biological-property-enabled to physical-property-based approaches
- Details commercially available CTC platforms
- Describes post-isolation analysis and clinical translation
- Provides a glossary of scientific terms related to CTCs
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Systems Pharmacology and Pharmacodynamics
Graphene-based Materials in Health and Environment