Pediatric Practice Gastroenterology
Page Count481 Pages
About the e-Book
Pediatric Practice Gastroenterology Pdf
Complete how-to guidance on managing gastrointestinal diseases and disorders in children
In full color!
"Pediatric Practice: Gastroenterology is a beautifully illustrated and reader-friendly textbook that provides a well-rounded overview of pediatric gastroenterology that provides an excellent resource for general pediatricians and allied health professionals caring for children in general practice."--Gastroenterology
Part of the Pediatric Practice series, Pediatric Practice: Gastroenterology is a unique source of clinically relevant information on the diagnosis and treatment of children with gastrointestinal symptoms and disorders. The care of the patient forms the core of this full-color resource, which also provides perspectives on epidemiology, pathophysiology, and diagnosis that every pediatrician, pediatric resident, gastroenterologist, and pediatric nurse needs to know.
Expert authors in each subject area provide detailed, yet concise overviews of important disorders of the esophagus, stomach, intestine, pancreas, and liver. You will also find discussion of common symptoms, their differential diagnosis, and how they should be evaluated and treated along with an introduction to the use of diagnostic modalities such as radiology, nuclear medicine, and endoscopy. A listing of relevant, recent articles appears at the end of each chapter allowing you to expand your exploration of a given topic.
The Pediatric Practice series simplifies the care of pediatric patients by delivering:
- Tips that tell you what you must know?and what you must do?at every stage of care
- Diagnostic and treatment algorithms
- Signs/Symptoms and Differential Diagnosis boxes
- “When to Refer” boxes, which examine all the relevant clinical considerations
- Diagnostic Tests?with a realistic emphasis on the right tests to order
- Medical Treatment coverage that includes drugs, dosages, and administration in an easy-to-read tabular format
- Convenient icons and a templated chapter design
- Numerous clinical color photos and didactic diagrams
- Logical section organization, with consistent headings among chapters covering similar topics
- Introductory sections that provide an update on recent research that informs clinical practice
- Full-color throughout
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Emergency Airway Management
Methodological Advances in the Culture