McGraw-Hill Nurses Drug Handbook 7th Edition
Page Count1456 Pages
About the e-Book
McGraw-Hill Nurses Drug Handbook 7th Edition Pdf
Best Value on the Market!
The drug guide nurses count on to safely administer more than 4,000 drugs
McGraw-Hill Nurse’s Drug Handbook, Seventh Edition provides everything nurses must know to protect themselves and their patients when administering drugs. The Handbook delivers the evidence base needed to administer more than 3,000 brandname and 1,000 generic drugs–along with important administration and monitoring instructions. The drug monographs are designed for easy understanding and quick access to essential facts.
For the safest, most effective drug administration possible, you'll find:
- Full monographs on 1,000+ drugs, including 29 new ones
- NEW FDA black box warnings and adverse drug reactions
- Special icons pointing out hazardous and high-alert drugs
- Expanded 36-page safe drug administation insert
- Guidance on drug interactions including foods, herbals, and behavior
- NEW safety insert on sanctioned guidelines for timely administration of scheduled drugs and new appendix on current drug shortages
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Palliative Care and End-of-Life Decisions
Lippincott Illustrated Reviews: Pharmacology