Current Concepts in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy 2nd Edition
Page Count218 Pages
About the e-Book
Current Concepts in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy 2nd Edition Pdf
Current Concepts in Arrhythmogenic Cardiomyopathy, Second Edition presents essential insights into all aspects of this complex disease and will serve as a valuable guide to help readers provide the best possible care for their patients.
Discussion by internationally recognized authorities includes:
- Increasing evidence that arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy is not necessarily confined to the RV, but often involves both ventricles
- Basic and clinical science of arrhythmogenic cardiomyopathy
- Pathophysiology, molecular mechanisms, and genetic background
- The mechanisms of disease progression leading to a diversity of disease phenotypes
- Guidance in the clinical setting for diagnosis, risk stratification, and therapy
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Management of Complications in Common Hand and Wrist Procedures
Masters of Cosmetic Surgery - The Video Atlas