Mosby's 2021 Nursing Drug Reference 34th Edition
Page Count1463 Pages
About the e-Book
Mosby's 2021 Nursing Drug Reference 34th Edition Pdf
Trusted for over 25 years, this portable, full-color drug reference is easy to navigate and provides safety features that help you practice knowledgeable, safe medication dispensing. Content on more than 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you are likely to encounter in clinicals. Side effects information, logically organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, shows you the important and intricate signs to watch for during assessments. This guide also includes complete pharmacokinetic tables that explain the mechanism and absorption of the drug as well as the action, duration, and excretion of the drug. Whether you’re in the classroom or in clinicals, Mosby's 2021 Nursing Drug Reference, 34th Edition is the all-in-one drug reference you need.
- Content on more than 5,000 generic and brand-name drugs covers almost every drug you will encounter in clinicals.
- A Safety Alert feature icon highlights the most critical interactions and side effects that you must be aware of during clinicals.
- A Black Box Warning feature alerts you to FDA warnings of potentially life-threatening reactions.
- Bold heading and details on IV drug administration so students can easily find appropriate dosage and IV instructions to help them administer these drugs safely.
- Side effects information is logically organized by body system and identified as common or life threatening, alerting students to the signs to watch for during assessments.
- Nursing Process Framework organizes all nursing care steps so students learn how to easily and completely incorporate the nursing process into their clinical experiences.
- Cross-reference headers in the book listings and in the appendicies make it easier to find the drug content quickly and less likely that students will think a drug is missing if it’s not first found in the book.
- Complete pharmacokinetic tables explain the mechanism and absorption of the drug, as well as the action, duration, and excretion of the drug.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Henry's Clinical Diagnosis and Management by Laboratory Methods
Concepts for Nursing Practice