The Good Doctor's Guide to Colds and Flu
Page Count304 Pages
About the e-Book
The Good Doctor's Guide to Colds and Flu Pdf
An updated edition of the essential guide to dealing with common respiratory illness, featuring a new chapter offering practical strategies on how to prevent, treat, and recover from Covid-19.
From cold and flu to pneumonia and bronchitis; from tonsillitis and sinusitis to SARS, eminent pulmonologist Neil Schachter, M.D., explains how to treat and prevent common respiratory illnesses and protect yourself from Covid-19. The Good Doctor's Guide to Colds and Flu shows how to avoid illness, boost immunity, and combat congestion, fever, and discomfort when cold, flu, and other infections strike.
Dr. Schachter provides the latest and most effective information and advice to help you protect your health including:
- Six prevention and treatment plans for the six most common respiratory infections: colds, influenza, sinusitis, bronchitis, tonsillitis, and pneumonia
- The four stages of a cold, and one of the best ways to avoid catching one
- Conflicting research on well-known cold remedies such as Vitamin C, Zinc, and Echinacea
- The four major types of pneumonias, and the prevention technique that can eliminate more than 80 organisms that cause it
- Why humming five seconds a day can reduce risk of sinus problems
- The surprising reason why women catch more colds
- The five best ways to conquer a cough
- Three symptoms that signal it's time to call a doctor
- And much more
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Speech and Language Activity Resource Book