Word 2016 in easy steps
Page Count216 Pages
About the e-Book
Word 2016 in easy steps Pdf
Microsoft Word 2016 represents the latest in a series of improvements in functionality during the word processor’s long history. Today, more than ever, people expect to be able to work easily across locations with different people and devices, all without having to worry about the underlying technologies. Word's new version helps us to quickly access the features we need, work collaboratively with unprecedented ease, and access information from the widest range of sources, and Word 2016 in easy steps covers the new features, including:
- Creating, structuring and adding styles to documents; text editing and formatting
- Adding pictures, graphics, video, hyperlinks and faster shape formatting
- Working with equations, symbols and tables
- Sharing documents and working collaboratively in real time
- Getting help quickly with Tell Me
- Using Smart Lookup to find things on the web
The visual nature of Word means that a clear, concise and colourful visual reference guide is an invaluable tool for both newcomers and those upgrading from older versions. Word 2016 in easy steps meets this challenge head on, using detailed images and easy-to-follow instructions to quickly get you up to speed.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clean Code: A Handbook of Agile Software Craftsmanship
Sage 50 Accounts 2016