Advanced Surfaces for Stem Cell Research
About the e-Book
Advanced Surfaces for Stem Cell Research Pdf
The book outlines first the importance of Extra Cellular Matrix (ECM), which is a natural surface for most of cells. In the following chapters the influence of biological, chemical, mechanical, and physical properties of surfaces in micro and nano-scale on stem cell behavior are discussed including the mechanotransduction. Biomimetic and bioinspired approaches are highlighted for developing microenvironment of several tissues, and surface engineering applications are discussed in tissue engineering, regenerative medicine and different type of biomaterials in various chapters of the book.
This book brings together innovative methodologies and strategies adopted in the research and development of Advanced Surfaces in Stem Cell Research. Well-known worldwide researchers deliberate subjects including:
- Extracellular matrix proteins for stem cell fate
- The superficial mechanical and physical properties of matrix microenvironment as stem cell fate regulator
- Effects of mechanotransduction on stem cell behavior
- Modulation of stem cells behavior through bioactive surfaces
- Influence of controlled micro and nanoengineered surfaces on stem cell fate
- Nanostructured polymeric surfaces for stem cells
- Laser surface modification techniques and stem cells applications
- Plasma polymer deposition: a versatile tool for stem cell research
- Application of bioreactor concept and modeling techniques in bone regeneration and augmentation treatments
- Substrates and surfaces for control of pluripotent stem cell fate and function
- Application of biopolymer-based, surface modified devices in transplant medicine and tissue engineering
- Silk as a natural biopolymer for tissue engineering
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Drug Safety Evaluation
Mount Sinai Expert Guides: Psychiatry