Glaucoma: Intraocular Pressure and Aqueous Dynamics
Page Count142 Pages
About the e-Book
Glaucoma: Intraocular Pressure and Aqueous Dynamics Pdf
Written for ophthalmology residents and practitioners, this book provides the most comprehensive resource covering all the major aspects of aqueous humor and intraocular pressure dynamics.
In addition to chapters on the conventional and new technologies for intraocular pressure assessment, there is a novel chapter on the engineering perspectives of continuous monitoring of the intraocular pressure. Based on the newer insights in aqueous outflow, this text offers a rational approach to the medical and surgical management of glaucoma. Contents
- Schlemm's Canal: The Outflow “Vessel”
- Trabecular Meshwork and Intraocular Pressure Dynamics: Oxidative Stress-Induced Changes
- Conventional Intraocular Pressure Measurement Techniques
- Newer Intraocular Pressure Measurement Techniques
- FM Continuous Monitoring of Intraocular Pressure, an Engineering Perspective
- Managing Intraocular Pressure: Innovation in Glaucoma Management
- Laser Trabeculoplasty and Aqueous Dynamics
- Glaucoma Surgery and Aqueous Dynamics
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Drug Safety Evaluation