Page Count160 Pages
About the e-Book
Livestock Science Pdf
This book presents some in-depth reviews of selected topics in livestock science written by experts in their respective areas.
There has been a great increase in the consumption of animal products. The intention of agricultural activities is to provide safety and adequate food by respecting the environment. Although many questions are being raised concerning the sustainability of the world's food-animal agricultural resources.
The book is divided into eight chapters, consisting of topics in food-animal production systems, management of several animal products, health-threaten example by ticks in animals, and contaminants that may be found in animal foods. We hope that a wide variety of scientists, researchers, and others may benefit from this book.
- 1 Securing Sustainable Livestock Production Systems in an Uncertain Economic Climate: Nurturing Flexibility and Resilience
- 2 Do Organic Livestock Farms Differ from Low-Input Conventional Ones? Insights Based on Beef Cattle in Southern Europe
- 3 Naturalized Breeds in Brazil: Reports on the Origin and Genetic Diversity of the Pantaneiro Sheep
- 4 Livestock Methane Emission: Microbial Ecology and Mitigation Strategies
- 5 Public Health Aspect of Manure Management in Urban and Peri-Urban Livestock Farming in Developing Countries
- 6 Lactation Responses toward Milk Indigenous Enzymes
- 7 Bacterial Tick-Borne Diseases of Livestock Animals
- 8 Contaminants in Animal Products
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Qualitative Health Research: Creating a New Discipline
Glaucoma: Intraocular Pressure and Aqueous Dynamics