How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010
Page Count272 Pages
About the e-Book
How to Do Everything Microsoft SharePoint 2010 Pdf
Master Microsoft SharePoint 2010
In How to Do Everything: Microsoft SharePoint 2010, Stephen Cawood--a former member of the SharePoint development team--explains how to get the most out of this powerful business collaboration platform. Learn how to use document management functions, wikis, taxonomy, blogs, My Sites, web parts, and more. Take full advantage of the content management, enterprise search, collaboration, and information-sharing capabilities of SharePoint 2010 with help from this practical guide.
- Set up a SharePoint site
- Add documents, use the SharePoint content approval workflow, and work with document versioning features
- Collaborate with others during discussion boards, blogs, wikis, events, surveys, calendars, and workspaces
- Use social tagging to create a folksonomy of keywords
- Create a taxonomy hierarchy using Enterprise Managed Metadata
- Build publishing sites, My Sites, and public-facing websites
- Show data on pages using web parts
- Customize lists, forms, site themes, and navigation
- Use SharePoint with client applications, including Microsoft Office Backstage, Outlook, InfoPath, SharePoint Designer, and third-party applications
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Information Security Governance
Learn To Tango With D