Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis (Volume 1)
About the e-Book
Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis (Volume 1) Pdf
Handbook of Biomedical Image Analysis: Segmentation Models (Volume I) is dedicated to the segmentation of complex shapes from the field of imaging sciences using different mathematical techniques.
This volume is aimed at researchers and educators in imaging sciences, radiological imaging, clinical and diagnostic imaging, physicists covering different medical imaging modalities, as well as researchers in biomedical engineering, applied mathematics, algorithmic development, computer vision, signal processing, computer graphics and multimedia in general, both in academia and industry .
- Principles of intra-vascular ultrasound (IVUS)
- Principles of positron emission tomography (PET)
- Physical principles of magnetic resonance angiography (MRA).
- Basic and advanced level set methods
- Shape for shading method for medical image analysis
- Wavelet transforms and other multi-scale analysis functions
- Three dimensional deformable surfaces
- Level Set application for CT lungs, brain MRI and MRA volume segmentation
- Segmentation of incomplete tomographic medical data sets
- Subjective level sets for missing boundaries for segmentation
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Cloherty and Stark's Manual of Neonatal Care
Diseases of the abdomen and Pelvis (2010-2013)