Mastering Object-oriented Python
Page Count634 Pages
About the e-Book
Mastering Object-oriented Python Pdf
If you want to master object-oriented Python programming this book is a must-have. With 750 code samples and a relaxed tutorial, it’s a seamless route to programming Python.
This practical example-oriented guide will teach you advanced concepts of object-oriented programming in Python. This book will present detailed examples of almost all of the special method names that support creating classes that integrate seamlessly with Python's built-in features. It will show you how to use JSON, YAML, Pickle, CSV, XML, Shelve, and SQL to create persistent objects and transmit objects between processes. The book also covers logging, warnings, unit testing, configuration files, and how to work with the command line.
This book is broken into three major parts: Pythonic Classes via Special Methods; Persistence and Serialization; Testing, Debugging, Deploying, and Maintaining. The special methods are broken down into several focus areas: initialization, basics, attribute access, callables, contexts, containers, collections, numbers, and more advanced techniques such as decorators and mixin classes.
What You Will Learn
- Understand the different design patterns for the __init__() method
- Discover the essential features of Python 3's abstract base classes and how you can use them for your own applications
- Design callable objects and context managers that leverage the with statement
- Perform object serialization in formats such as JSON, YAML, Pickle, CSV, and XML
- Employ the Shelve module as a sophisticated local database
- Map Python objects to a SQL database using the built-in SQLite module
- Transmit Python objects via RESTful web services
- Devise strategies for automated unit testing, including how to use the doctest and the unittest.mock module
- Parse command-line arguments and integrate this with configuration files and environment variables
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Computability and Complexity
Databases Theory and Applications