CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy
About the e-Book
CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy Pdf
The most practical, authoritative guide to managing digestive and liver diseases A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011! "I found this book contemporary and well written, with knowledgeable authorship and recommend it for a handy reference for students, primary care providers and in a busy practice, but not for detailed evaluations. It certainly is worthwhile spending the $69.95 to have it as a handy reference on the shelf of practitioners."–Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology Authored by expert physicians at Harvard Medical School and Brigham and Women's Hospital, CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment: Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy offers a streamlined, templated presentation that simplifies the diagnosis and medical management of digestive and liver diseases. Clinically relevant, up-to-date coverage of digestive and liver disorders, and related medical and surgical procedures, including endoscopy:
- High-yield coverage of the entire spectrum of gastroenterology and hepatology, from stomach and esophageal to pancreatic and liver disorders
- Complete review of advances in diagnostic and therapeutic endoscopy
- “Essentials of Diagnosis” bulleted lists deliver instant guidance on identifying both common and rare digestive disorders
- Over 90 full-color endoscopic and other images of GI disorders
- Over 50 radiographic images clarify the use of the many currently available imaging techniques
- Key information from related fields, including GI surgery, and subspecialities such as liver transplantation, bariatric surgery, inflammatory bowel disease, and motility disorder
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Management of Complications in Ophthalmic Surgery