Essentials of Online Teaching
Page Count320 Pages
About the e-Book
Essentials of Online Teaching Pdf
Teachers’ active online participation and engagement with students are critical factors to the success of online courses. Essentials of Online Teaching is a standards-based, streamlined guide to teaching online in higher education, high school and vocational training, or corporate learning environments. This brief but powerful book encourages immediate application of concepts with the help of real-world examples, technical insights, and professional advice.
The guide includes:
- a practical approach informed by relevant learning theories;
- clear explanations and examples from a wide variety of online courses;
- teachers’ reflections about their online practice;
- a checklist of standards to help guide teaching decisions; and
- an accompanying website (www.essentialsofonlineteaching.com) with additional resources.
- Essentials of Online Teaching tackles key instructional challenges of online teaching and presents the reader with practical solutions for each phase of a course?preparation, beginning, middle, and end.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The Practical Guide to Mac Security
Robot Learning by Visual Observation