Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics
Page Count511 Pages
About the e-Book
Case Files High-Risk Obstetrics Pdf
Case Files: High-Risk Obstetrics uses fifty clinical cases to illustrate evidence-based practice in high-risk obstetrics patients. Each case includes open-ended questions, extended discussion, Practice Pearls, a “Controversy” discussion, comprehension questions, and references to the most current literature with a brief critique of each article.
This unique learning system teaches you to be a better clinician by learning in the context of real patients and reinforcing the latest evidence-based medicine.
- Clear and easy-to-follow case-based format helps residents and fellows develop clinical thinking skills
- Based on current journal articles and landmark studies, with an accompanying brief critique
- "Practical Pearls" give evidence-based recommendations for patient management
- "Controversy" feature discusses current controversies and different views related to each case
- Multiple-choice comprehension questions accompany each case
- Original line drawings and clinical images
"This is an excellent handbook on high risk obstetrics. The ideal audience is medical students or residents in the field who like real life scenarios to accentuate their learning. It is best suited for those in a time crunch, and residents and students certainly qualify. 3 Stars."–Doody's Review Service
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Pediatric Practice Endocrinology
Management of Heart Failure