Prenatal Mouse Brain Atlas
Page Count552 Pages
About the e-Book
Prenatal Mouse Brain Atlas Pdf
The Prenatal Mouse Brain Atlas is the only comprehensive book available for studies of mouse brain development from early embryonic to late fetal stages.
Color images of whole, hematoxylin, and eosin stained sagittal, coronal, and horizontal sections are provided at four different ages. In addition, high magnification images are included that highlight areas of developmental interest. The atlas is designed to support research of normal and abnormal brain development in developmental neuroscience, gene manipulation, molecular biology, and neurotoxicology.
- Color images of hematoxylin and eosin stained sections
- 26 High magnification images, highlighting areas of developmental interest
- 254 images and matching diagrams with outlined and annotated structures:
- Gestational Day (GD) 12 heads:
- 16 GD 12 sagittal
- 22 GD 12 coronal
- 18 GD 12 horizontal
- GD 14 heads:
- 20 GD 14 sagittal
- 33 GD 14 coronal
- 24 GD 14 horizontal
- GD 16 brains:
- 16 GD 16 sagittal
- 30 GD 16 coronal
- 17 GD 16 horizontal
- GD 18 brains:
- 17 GD 18 sagittal
- 26 GD 18 coronal
- 15 GD 18 horizontal
- Delineation of peripheral nerves, eyes, inner ear, ganglia and other structures in the heads of GD 12 and 14 embryos
- DVD with complete sets of images, labeled diagrams, and diagrams superimposed on images
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The BMA Family Doctor Home Adviser
Scleritis: Fundamentals of Clinical Ophthalmology