Custom Raspberry Pi Interfaces
Page Count229 Pages
About the e-Book
Custom Raspberry Pi Interfaces Pdf
This book equips the reader with skills necessary to design and build custom hardware interfaces for the Raspberry Pi. A thorough chapter on interfacing 5-volt systems to 3.3-volt Raspberry Pis expands the reader’s choice of peripheral options. Ready to go C++ programs involving GPIO and I2C peripherals are provided. Explores ADC, DAC, rotary encoders, CMOS shift registers. I2C I/O extenders.
Readers will discover low cost display and sensor options for embedded system projects. Master 12C communications using Raspbian Linux in C++. Perform ADC and DAC experiments. Debounce buttons and switches using hardware and software solutions. Read rotary encoders for direction and step. Develop flywheel rotary encoder effects for ease of tuning. Construct a hardware interface to the Music Playing Daemon (MPD) with developed software. Discover how to add your own hardware keypad for remote combination lock applications.
What you'll learn:
- Build simple, low cost input/output interfaces including rotary encoders
- Interface with 5-volt devices from a 3-volt Raspberry Pi system
- Conquer stuttering buttons and switches through hardware and software debouncing
- Apply analog to digital and digital to analog conversions on the Pi
- Read potentiometers (volume control) from the Pi
- Determine step, directions, and velocity of a rotary encoder
- Provide your own hardware devices for embedded applications
- Perform remote interfacing using the I2 PCF8574 chip
- Work with external CMOS devices like the 74HC595 (in C++)
Who this book is for:
Students and hobbyists interested in building custom interfaces for their Raspberry Pis.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Programming Multicore and Many-core Computing Systems