Implementing DevOps on AWS
Page Count273 Pages
About the e-Book
Implementing DevOps on AWS Pdf
Bring the best out of DevOps and build, deploy, and maintain applications on AWS
Knowing how to adopt DevOps in your organization is becoming an increasingly important skill for developers, whether you work for a start-up, an SMB, or an enterprise.
This book will help you to drastically reduce the amount of time spent on development and increase the reliability of your software deployments on AWS using popular DevOps methods of automation.
To start, you will get familiar with the concept of IaC and will learn to design, deploy, and maintain AWS infrastructure. Further on, you’ll see how to design and deploy a Continuous Integration platform on AWS using either open source or AWS provided tools/services.
Following on from the delivery part of the process, you will learn how to deploy a newly created, tested, and verified artefact to the AWS infrastructure without manual intervention. You will then find out what to consider in order to make the implementation of Configuration Management easier and more effective.
Toward the end, you will get to know the tricks and tips to optimize and secure your AWS environment. By the end of the book, you will have mastered the art of applying AWS to DevOps in your organization
What You Will Learn
- See the difference between Object Oriented Programming and Protocol Oriented Programming
- See the difference between reference and value types and when to use each
- Find out how we can leverage the tuple to reduce the complexity of our code
- Discover what protocols are and how to use them
- See how to implement protocol extensions to create a very flexible code base
- Learn how to implement several design patterns in a Protocol-Oriented approach
- Learn how to solve real-world design issues with protocol-oriented programming
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Learn Enough HTML to Be Dangerous
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies