THIEME Atlas of Anatomy- Internal Organs 2nd Edition
About the e-Book
THIEME Atlas of Anatomy- Internal Organs 2nd Edition Pdf
Internal Organs (THIEME Atlas of Anatomy), Latin nomenclature, Second Edition
Student praise for the previous edition:
"This book contains great illustrations and relevant, succinct information… I highly recommend this product to all students of any undergraduate or graduate level anatomy course."
Features of the Second Edition:
- Labels and anatomic terminology are in Latin nomenclature
- A new introductory section with overview of organs and embryologic development
- Coverage of the organs expanded by over 50%, including more clinical applications and radiologic correlations
- An innovative, user-friendly format in which each two-page spread presents a self-contained guide to a specific topic
- Summary tables, ideal for rapid review, appear throughout
- A scratch-off code provides access to WinkingSkull.com PLUS, featuring full-color anatomy illustrations and radiographs, labels-on, labels-off functionality, and timed self-tests
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Clinical Cardiac MRI