Preceptor's Handbook for Pharmacists 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Preceptor's Handbook for Pharmacists 3rd Edition Pdf
Being a preceptor is hard work. Let ASHP help you become a great leader with the new Preceptor's Handbook for Pharmacists, Third Edition, by Lourdes Cuellar and Diane Ginsburg. You'll quickly get up to speed on helping students and residents prepare to become effective pharmacists and master patient care.
This updated guide will show you how to:
- Integrate pharmacy students and residents into your practice
- Improve essential communication, teaching, and leadership skills
- Motivate and challenge students, set expectations, and acknowledge and understand generational issues and perspectives
- Establish a professional attitude and bearing in your students
- Develop your students' cultural competency
- Grasp essential teaching skills fundamental to your students' success
- Master the administrative detail of being a pharmacy preceptor
- Understand the skills needed to mentor pharmacy residents and those in fellowships
In the changing world of pharmacy practice, the need for effective preceptors to help prepare both students and residents has never been greater. The Preceptor's Handbook for Pharmacists remains the go-to, authoritative resource for both new and experienced pharmacy preceptors. When you are a preceptor, you create a lifelong impact on young pharmacists.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Alcohol and the Liver
About the Living Body: Introduction to Philosophical Anatomy