Principles of Pharmacology for Athletic Trainers 3rd Edition
About the e-Book
Principles of Pharmacology for Athletic Trainers 3rd Edition Pdf
Principles of Pharmacology for Athletic Trainers, Third Edition continues the tradition of past editions to provide applications of pharmacological principles specifically aimed at the athletic trainer. The drug categories that are included are primarily those that may be pertinent to the treatment of athletic injuries or that may affect athletic performance.
Drs. Joel Houglum, Gary Harrelson, and Teresa Seefeldt have taken a unique approach to the organization and design of the Third Edition to create instructional discussions regarding the use and effects of drugs and of the disease states treated by these drug categories. Additionally, there is a specific discussion of the role of the athletic trainer regarding the therapeutic use and effects of these drugs.
Features of the Third Edition:
• Satisfies all of the CAATE Educational Competencies on pharmacology
• Advanced organizers and specific learning objectives at the beginning of each chapter
• Summaries after each major topic within the chapter
• Case studies and clinical applications
• Discussion on popular fitness supplements
• Concept maps present important, yet complex, processes in a concise, graphical way
• Shaded textboxes throughout include additional information and are beneficial for the reader to recall a key concept addressed in an earlier chapter
• New ancillary materials specifically for faculty that include PowerPoint slides and test bank questions for each chapter
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Conquer Medical Coding