Elastix Unified Communications Server Cookbook
Page Count404 Pages
About the e-Book
Elastix Unified Communications Server Cookbook Pdf
More than 140 real-life, hands-on recipes and tips to install, deploy, administer, and maintain any VoIP/Unified Communications solution based on Elastix
About This Book
- Enable a full cost-effective unified communications server solution
- Go from a single server configuration to a multi-site deployment
- Implement the Call Center module and take advantage of all the VoIP and Unified Communications features available
Who This Book Is For
This book is aimed at those who want to learn how to set up an Elastix Unified Communications Server without losing ground on Unified Communications and Voice over IP.
What You Will Learn
- Understand basic PBX configuration
- Explore the internal PBX options, configuration, and call control
- Set up e-mail and fax services
- Discover how to use the call center module
- Troubleshoot your Elastix Unified Communications Server
- Configure networking and multisites with Elastix Unified Communications Server
- Secure your Elastix Unified Communications Server
- Implement advanced dialplan functions
Elastix brings together the most useful tools and features from the Unified Communications and Open Source worlds: IP-PBX, Chat, Call Center, Multisite, Video, and so on, in a modular way.
Beginning with installation and gaining an in-depth understanding of the internal workings of Elastix, you will soon dive into the core features of Elastix and VoIP and Unified Communications to enable a full cost-effective Unified Communications server solution. You will explore the configuration of IP-BPX features, control call routes and destinations, and troubleshoot the unified communications software. Finish by going that extra mile and securing your server and implement advanced dialplan functions.
Through this step-by-step guide you will get to grips with VoIP and Unified Communications with Elastix and dive into practical tips to install, deploy, and maintain your own solutions.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Java: A Beginner's Guide