Corona SDK Mobile Game Development Beginners Guide 2nd Edition
Page Count408 Pages
About the e-Book
Corona SDK Mobile Game Development Beginners Guide 2nd Edition Pdf
Learn, explore, and create commercially successful mobile games for iOS and Android
About This Book
- From game physics to successful marketing, learn the fundamentals of Corona SDK for game development
- Integrate your games with social networks such as Twitter and Facebook
- This is a pragmatic guide explained in a step-by-step manner to create and deploy games quickly and efficiently
Who This Book Is For
This book is for anyone who wants to have a go at creating commercially successfully games for Android and iOS. You don't need game development or programming experience.
What You Will Learn
- Learn how to script in Lua and get a better understanding of command flow, functions, and objects
- Load images and add a background image to your games
- Apply more functionality to your game using more APIs
- Use sprite sheets and create more complex game logic for the game
- Track your data and save the scores of your games
- Make your game socially aware by sharing messages and scores on Facebook and Twitter
Corona is a software development kit to build mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
This book will take you through the journey of developing games right from installing Corona SDK and creating Hello World as your first app. Going further, you will learn how to script in Lua and learn some techniques to apply this in Corona SDK with demonstration. Towards the end of the book you'll build the final game, which involves physical objects and also uses features such as the accelerometer. Moreover, learn to make your game socially available on Twitter and Facebook.
By the end of the book, you'll learn to deploy your iOS and Android games to the App Store and Google Play Store.
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Malware, Rootkits & Botnets A Beginner's Guide
GameMaker: Studio 100 Programming Challenges