Cinder Creative Coding Cookbook
Page Count352 Pages
About the e-Book
Cinder Creative Coding Cookbook Pdf
If you know C++ this book takes your creative potential to a whole other level. The practical recipes show you how to create interactive and visually dynamic applications using Cinder which will excite and delight your audience.
- Learn powerful techniques for building creative applications using motion sensing and tracking
- Create applications using multimedia content including video, audio, images, and text
- Draw and animate in 2D and 3D using fast performance techniques
Cinder is one of the most exciting frameworks available for creative coding. It is developed in C++ for increased performance and allows for the fast creation of visually complex, interactive applications.
"Cinder Creative Coding Cookbook" will show you how to develop interactive and visually dynamic applications using simple-to-follow recipes.
You will learn how to use multimedia content, draw generative graphics in 2D and 3D, and animate them in compelling ways.
Beginning with creating simple projects with Cinder, you will use multimedia, create animations, and interact with the user.
From animation with particles to using video, audio, and images, the reader will gain a broad knowledge of creating applications using Cinder.
With recipes that include drawing in 3D, image processing, and sensing and tracking in real-time from camera input, the book will teach you how to develop interesting applications.
"Cinder Creative Coding Cookbook" will give you the necessary knowledge to start creating projects with Cinder that use animations and advanced visuals.
What you will learn from this book
- Process and analyze images and draw graphics in 2D or 3D
- Create applications that use multimedia content including video, images, audio, and text
- Draw and render particles to create powerful simulations
- Animate using tweens, timeline, paths, and cameras
- Create interesting animations with particle systems and physics
- Interact with the user by tracking and sensing from the camera in real-time
- Generate audio and create sound visualizations
Full of easy-to-follow recipes and images that will teach powerful techniques and algorithms, building from basic projects to challenging applications.
Who this book is written for
This book is for artists, designers, and programmers who have previous knowledge of C++, but not necessarily of Cinder.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
ABAP Object Services (SAP PRESS E-Bites Book 37)
Hacking mit Security Onion