Manual of Dermatologic Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Series) 8th Edition
Page Count480 Pages
About the e-Book
Manual of Dermatologic Therapeutics (Lippincott Manual Series) 8th Edition Pdf
This popular Manual is a practical, accessible guide to the diagnosis and treatment of skin disorders. The book concisely but thoroughly outlines the pathophysiology, symptoms, clinical findings, assessment, and therapy of each disease and offers detailed guidelines for choosing among therapeutic options. Also included are step-by-step instructions for operative procedures and diagnostic and therapeutic techniques. Integrated formulary provides information on medications and other products used in dermatology, including pharmacology and dosage.
- 180 colorful illustrations
- New chapters on: Dermatofibroma, Fungal infections, Granuloma Annulare, Lentigo, Melsama, Perioral dermatitis, Perleche, Seborrheic Keratosis
- New procedures: punch biopsy, shave biopsy, excisional biopsy
- Current therapeutic recommendations and disease management guidelines
- Diagnostic procedures and surgical and photobiologic techniques are provided in both theoretical and practical terms
- User friendly handbook format
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Hadzic's Peripheral Nerve Blocks and Anatomy
Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction