Case Files Critical Care (LANGE Case Files)
About the e-Book
Case Files Critical Care (LANGE Case Files) Pdf
SHARPEN YOUR CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS AND IMPROVE PATIENT CARE
Experience with clinical cases is key to mastering the art and science of medicine and ultimately to providing patients with competent clinical care. Case Files: Critical Care provides 42 true-to-life cases that illustrate essential concepts in critical care. Each case includes an easy-to-understand discussion correlated to key concepts, definitions of key terms, clinical pearls, and board-style review questions to reinforce your learning. With Case Files, you'll learn instead of memorize.
- Learn from 42 high-yield cases, each with board-style questions
- Master key concepts with clinical pearls
- Practice with review review questions to reinforce learning
- Polish your approach to clinical problem-solving and to patient care
- Perfect for residents, medical students, PAs, and NPs working in the ICU
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
The ESC Textbook of Preventive Cardiology
Nanomedicine: A Soft Matter Perspective