Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement 4th Edition
Page Count506 Pages
About the e-Book
Biomechanical Basis of Human Movement 4th Edition Pdf
Help your students understand the full continuum of human movement potential with the Fourth Edition of this rigorous—yet understandable—introductory text on the market.
Focusing on the quantitative nature of biomechanics, Biomechanical Basis of Movement, Fourth Edition integrates current literature, meaningful numerical examples, relevant applications, hands-on exercises, and functional anatomy, physics, calculus, and physiology to help your students develop a holistic understanding of human movement. The book’s chapters are essentially self-contained, allowing you maximum teaching flexibility in structuring your course.
The Fourth Edition offers new content, new examples and applications, and online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.
- NEW! A robust problem generator randomly generates an unlimited number of numerical problems you can assign to students for practice and self-testing.
- Brownstone test generator, loaded with pre-made text-specific questions, saves you time and makes creating and printing tests easy.
- Pre-loaded PowerPoint presentations speed lecture preparation.
- A complete image bank enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- WebCT and Blackboard Ready Cartridges allow you to connect to your preferred course management system with ease.
- Answers to the text’s review questions help students master key concepts.
- Confidence-building practice quizzes allow students to test their understanding of key concepts and prepare for exams.
- MaxTRAQ motion analysis software brings concepts to life and allows students to track data and analyze motion in a in a dynamic, video-enriched environment.
- The fully searchable textbook online is ideal for review on the go!
Handy online appendices present information on units of measurement and trigonometric functions, as well as hands- on data, for quick reference.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Reoperative Plastic Surgery of the Breast
The ESC Textbook of Cardiovascular Imaging