Family Medicine: Ambulatory Care and Prevention 5th Edition
About the e-Book
Family Medicine: Ambulatory Care and Prevention 5th Edition Pdf
The most convenient and easy-to-use clinical manual available for outpatient medicine and family practice
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE
"the book is informative and well written. This will be a welcome addition to the library at the Family Medicine Center and a great resource in preparing teaching pearls for residents and medical students."--Doody's Review Service
Family Medicine is the ultimate at-a-glance guide to the diagnosis and treatment of common primary care problems. The book spans the full scope of ambulatory medicine, and is organized according to the flow of patient care--starting with insights into signs and symptoms, followed by expert disease management recommendations.
The information is presented in a manner that enables you to quickly formulate a list of possible diagnoses, perform cost-effective diagnostic work-up, and prescribe therapy. The principles of clinical decision-making and effective evidence-based management strategies are woven throughout.
- NEW! Strength of Evidence Rating System delivers graded evidence for the management recommendations made in each chapter
- NEW! A color insert with 30+ full-color photographs
- NEW! More internationally renowned contributors
- Complete, but concise, coverage of every major sign, symptom, and complaint in outpatient medicine
- Chapter-opening summary of Key Points
- Chapter presentation allows for quick review of essential information at the point-of-care
- Includes full-text download for your mobile device
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Neuroimaging – Methods