Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition
About the e-Book
Davis's Drug Guide for Nurses 14th Edition Pdf
Davis’s Drug Guide for Nurses®, Fourteenth Edition delivers all of the information you need to administer medications safely across the lifespan—well-organized monographs for hundreds of generic and thousands of trade-name drugs.
FREE DIGITAL ACCESS
One-year subscription to DrugGuide.com, Davis’s Drug Guide Online, powered by Unbound Medicine. You’ll have access to over 1,100 monographs from your desktop, laptop, or any mobile device with a web browser.
LIFE-SAVING GUIDANCE…AT A GLANCE
- Red tab for high alert medications, plus in-depth high alert and patient safety coverage
- Red, CAPITALIZED letters for life-threatening side effects
- Drug-drug, drug-food, drug-natural product interactions
- Pedi, Geri, OB, and Lactation cautions
- IV Administration subheads
- REMS (Risk Evaluation and Mitigation Strategies) icon
- Pharmacogenomic content
- Canadian-specific content
- Much more!
LEARNING, CARE PLANNING, AND PATIENT EDUCATION TOOLS
Online at DavisPlus
NEW! Student resources online at DavisPlus. (Redeem the Plus Code on the inside front cover of a new, printed text to access your DavisPlus resources.)
- More than 1,100 Nurse’s Med Deck-style, printable drug monographs for care planning and patient education
- Audio library for 1,200+ drug names
- Self-test tutorials
- Calculators for body mass index (BMI), metric conversions, IV drip rates, dosage/kg, and Fahrenheit/Celsius
- Interactive case studies
- Interactive flash cards
- Audio podcasts
- Video clips
- Schematic brain illustrations
- Much more!
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
How to Memorize Anything