Trusted Platform Modules
Page Count400 Pages
About the e-Book
Trusted Platform Modules Pdf
Trusted Platform Modules (TPMs) are small, inexpensive chips which provide a limited set of security functions. They are most commonly found as a motherboard component in laptops and desktops aimed at the corporate or government markets, but can also be found in many consumer-grade machines and servers or purchased as independent components.
This book describes the primary uses for TPMs and practical considerations such as: when TPMs can and should be used, when they shouldn’t be used, what advantages they provide and how to benefit from them.
Topics covered include:
* When to use a TPM
* TPM concepts and functionality
* Programming introduction
* Provisioning: getting the TPM ready to use
* First steps: TPM keys, machine authentication, data protection, attestation
* Other TPM features
* Software and specifications
* Appendices contain basic cryptographic concepts, command equivalence, requirements charts and complete code samples.
Download e-Book Pdf
Amazon ViewBuy It From Amazon
This site comply with DMCA digital copyright. We do not store files not owned by us, or without the permission of the owner. We also do not have links that lead to sites DMCA copyright infringement.
If You feel that this book is belong to you and you want to unpublish it, Please Contact us .
AWS Certified Solutions Architect Official Study Guide
Managing the Internet of Things